If you are such a person who gives story on Instagram every day, then you would be very curious to know who else is sharing your story by watching it. Instagram does not show you the username correctly, it only shows the view of the story and how many users have shared it that too from Instagram Insights.
If you are interested to know this feature, then this article will guide you the right way to know who shared your Instagram story.
How to know who shared your Instagram story?
If you want to see who shared your Instagram story, you must have access to Instagram Insights first. If you haven’t upgraded your Instagram to a professional or business account yet, do so now.
Upgrade to Professional or Business Accounts
- First you convert your personal account to professional account, that too from your mobile phone and not from your laptop or computer.
- If you want to know, How to make your Instagram account a business account? then we have already discussed with you.
You viewed the Story Share Insights
- After you convert your Instagram account to a professional account or business account, you will be able to see the Insights option on your profile page. On that you will get the information of all the story shares. Also you will be able to see the option of Insights on your story as well.
But Remember It: You can’t see your previous Instagram story shares, since you converted to professional account only then you can see the shares of the story you have posted.
From Your Story
Your story section allows you to access Insights as long as your stories are uploaded i.e. within 24 hours.
Follow these steps to see your story shares
1. Open your Instagram app.
2. Click on the story section showing Your Story.
3. After going to Story, you will get to see Share Insights.
4. After clicking on Story Insights, click on the chart icon.
5. Where you can see the number of shares.
The number you are seeing on your shares means that many people have shared your Instagram story.
From Your Instagram Profile
You can access Insights from your profile page, here you will be able to see all the story.
To access the Insights from your profile, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. You open your Instagram app.
2. Go to your profile page.
3. Insights option will be visible on your profile, click it.
4. Now, you will see the Content You’ve Shared written in front of you, after clicking on it, you have to click on the Stories option.
5. Then you will be shown the stories from before till now, click on what you wanted to see.
6. Story will open then you have to swipe up from it.
7. Scroll down to see the number of story shares.
So these were some steps by which you will be able to easily see and setup your story shares. We hope that you would have liked this trick of ours very much and you too will do the same.