How to find someone on pinterest? Try This
Pinterest is a very different type of social media platform where you can get ideas for creating creative images by looking at other people’s images. As there are other platforms, in the same way you can also find someone on Pinterest and also message your friends here, you will also be able to share boards & pins on Pinterest.
Secondly is also that you can follow any users and can also send friends request to them. If you have made a new Pinterest profile, then you can find your friends easily by tapping their name, email or Facebook IDs. You can find your friends on Pinterest with the app or browser versions.
How to find someone on Pinterest (Android & iOS )
- Before you find friends in Pinterest app, make sure that you have updated your Pinterest app to the latest version.
1. Open the Pinterest app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on Search, and enter the username or name of the person you want to find.
3. Then, tap the Lens icon.
4. On the search results, tap on the profiles.
5. When you find that person’s profile finally, then tap on follow.
How to Find Someone on Pinterest with Facebook
- Your Facebook must be connected to Pinterest before you can find your friend’s profile on Pinterest.
1. Open the Pinterest app on your desktop or browser.
2. Click on the profile icon on the top right side of your screen.
3. After that click on Settings and then go to Security and Logins.
4. Under the login options, click the check box so that you will be able to activate your Facebook account.
5. Once you have access to your Facebook account granted Pinterest access, you can find Pinners who link Pinterest to Facebook.
6. Go back to the Pinterest home screen and click on Search.
7. Now on search, type username or Facebook name.
8. You select any person on the suggestions list and go to his profile page so that you can follow them.
Find Pinterest Account by Email
- If you know your friend’s e-mail id, then you will be able to find them easily. But mostly the email address of the users does not match, that too from two different accounts. In some of the ways given below, you will be able to easily find that person on Pinterest from your search volume.
1. Go to the Pinterest app or website on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap on the Search Bar above.
3. Enter the email address on the search bar that you want to find on Pinterest, then search.
4. Click on the Profiles.
5. Follow the profile which you were listening to, now you will see it on your screen.
So some of these three methods suit you, so that you will be able to find your friend or someone else, that too on Pinterest. If you still can’t find that person, read more methods explained below and find a better way.
How to Search for a person on Pinterest App (Desktop)
- You can find your friend on Pinterest in a similar way like username, Facebook ID, and personal name.
1. Visit Pinterest official site and open it in desktop app.
2. Log in to your Pinterest account if necessary.
3. Tap on the Search Bar above.
4. Enter the name or username of the person you want to find on Pinterest.
5. From the search results, click on Profiles.
6. Inside the profiles, you will get to see the profiles of some famous brands.
7. Scroll down and you will find some of the individual profiles you were looking for.
8. Now finally, follow that person’s profile by clicking Follow.
And if you like the content posted by them, like images and videos, and you want to download them but don’t know how to do that, we’ve got you covered.
- Knowing any of the above details will make it easy for anyone to find someone on Pinterest. Enter their description in the search bar and scroll through to find the right profile.
- The steps should be the same for mobile, whether you’re using an Android phone or an iOS iPhone.
Also Read :-